welcome
started at 0789

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.

profile
but i'm already gone

I am jenny. Used to be a stubborn teenager but days had passed and i am growing up. it is a must to grow up!. Likes: blogging, travelling. Photoshopping. Blog hopping.

Profiles: Facebook | friendster | blogskin | put here your accounts from other sites aside from what I given

bold italic underline strikethrough link

tagboard
i want you to know

tagboard here. width = max. 200px

runaways
meant to say goodbye

links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links


soundtrack
loved me better

From: Mixpod


archives
our memories

By Post:
» nv a life time i have been feeling so blisSfuL
» nv a lifeTimE to Bi sO wonderfuL
» i finally met darliing lerh..after so long then we...
» for my fellow buddy~!
» Your 1st post.. =)

By Month:
» July 2008
» August 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» July 2009
» December 2009


credits
i want you to move on

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Code: xo

Thursday, December 18, 2008 @ 10:18 PM
mixter of feeling

A miXteR oF feeLiNg..

times really making us crazy..
life making us confuse..
i missEd Out A lot of thing in my life.

i got a few thing to share with:

firstly, i pass my napfa for my army.
i put in a lot of effort to train myself..
i got a silver..
yeah!


secondly, my contract is coming..
i can get a lot thing for myself and
finally i can support my family..
i need not thing about my future..
a tough road waiting for mieeee..


i got my "him" wif miee..
i need not afraid of anythy.
even thought we are not tgt,
my feeling for him will nt change.
i'm waiting..
i will accept that you hab changed.
you can flirt around as uu like.
i don care..
what i care is uu will be there for miee when
i need euu..
loves..
i miss euu..
one more hour i can see him being wif miee..
yeah!!!

ger. i knw uu are waiting for miee to see uu in one more hour time..
haha!ger all the best to euu and him!
i wish he will realise that uu are the one that he need and love.
i hope he would not resemble ah bee..
i hope he walk the same step as ah bee..
haha!smiles..
i will alwae be there for euu..
muackx..
no BF but got JENNY..








+ comment (0) | back to top?