welcome
started at 0789

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.

profile
but i'm already gone

I am jenny. Used to be a stubborn teenager but days had passed and i am growing up. it is a must to grow up!. Likes: blogging, travelling. Photoshopping. Blog hopping.

Profiles: Facebook | friendster | blogskin | put here your accounts from other sites aside from what I given

bold italic underline strikethrough link

tagboard
i want you to know

tagboard here. width = max. 200px

runaways
meant to say goodbye

links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links


soundtrack
loved me better

From: Mixpod


archives
our memories

By Post:
» plenty of things to complete.
» will euu sit back in the dark and look back at you...
» it is impossible to feel bad and at the same time ...
» " Breath in so deep.. Keep me secure and re...
» GIVess miEe aLl uR lOvE
» a hApPyMomEntthatiiwanttoshare... ...
» mixter of feeling
» nv a life time i have been feeling so blisSfuL
» nv a lifeTimE to Bi sO wonderfuL
» i finally met darliing lerh..after so long then we...

By Month:
» July 2008
» August 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» July 2009
» December 2009


credits
i want you to move on

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Code: xo

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 8:39 PM
uneven road are waiting for us, baby!

thanks baby.

I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.


time flies so fast that i didn't realise that we have been together for 5 mths. we have known each other for 7 years.i believe we can hold hands tightly and go through all the uneven roads. thanks for accepting and loving my family. hope euu can do your best for the sake of our future. i really hope that you will be the last one. you are really different from other guys. i know saying all these might not help in our relationship.tring is what we can do now isn't it ?


i had completed my pp. wondering will there be a pass. my officer is calling miee out so often to remind miee my napfa. omg! tough training for myself again!!!i have a terrible dream today. i felt something hard in my stomach and i am screaming around" i am pregnant!" OMG! i was so anxious! oh. i still have to go training for army, how can i carry a baby to camp. hahas. luckily, this is only a dream! so frightening. good nites everyone!:)




+ comment (0) | back to top?